Associate Member Listing Code of Conduct
Join the association to stay current on developments within the industry, to develop productive relationships with insurance agency professionals, and to increase the visibility of your organization within the industry.
Associate Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Raise your organization’s visibility among 17,000 Vertafore customers….all independent insurance agencies who use Vertafore products
- Stay informed on association activities with a complimentary subscription to NetVU’s biweekly electronic newsletter
- List and link your organization on NetVU’s website
- Take advantage of discount pricing for exhibit booths, event registrations, advertising and more
- Increase your visibility and reach by participating in NetVU’s “members only” online communities
Complete an associate member application* today and start taking advantage of all the benefits NetVU has to offer.
Associate Member Pricing:
January 1 – March 31 $750
April 1 – June 30 $700
July 1 – September 30 $600
October 1 – December 31 $500
NetVU and Vertafore reserve the exclusive and total right to control all aspects of the conduct of its Associate Member Program; and specifically, it reserves the right to determine the eligibility and the right to accept or reject any Associate Member. NetVU and Vertafore retain the unilateral right and authority to deny access to or remove any individual or group that poses a threat, causes or may cause a legal confrontation, possesses an adverse posture to the goals and objectives of NetVU and/or Vertafore or engages in disruptive actions or activities during a NetVU function.
*Once your application has been approved, Associate Members will be asked to sign and abide by a Code of Conduct.