September 20-21, 2013
St. Louis Union Station - A Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
1820 Market Street
One Union Station
St. Louis, MO 63103
Join Fellow NetVU PowerUsers in September!
During this two-day event, you will have the opportunity to come together to attend numerous educational sessions, learn from experts, engage with a large network of peers to explore, and share solutions to multiple challenges. Join us and learn from the best! Class begins Friday morning at 8:00 a.m. and ends Saturday afternoon at 3:00 p.m.
||EarlyBird - Ends 7/31/13
||Regular - Ends 9/6/13
St. Louis Union Station -
A Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
Hotel Rates: $119 per night, Single/Double
Phone Reservations: 855.271.3620 or direct 314.621.5262 - Identify yourself as a NetVU PowerUsers attendee
This is a must attend event. Don't miss it!
Top 5 Reasons to Attend PowerUsers
1. Latest up-to-date agency technology and advanced education from the best instructors
2. Networking with Vertafore developers and your R&D committee members
3. Tools, technologies, and techniques you need to streamline your workflow and boost your bottom line
4. Network with your peers and share solutions to common problems
5. Learn, question, and explore with the most experienced AMS360, BenefitPoint and Sagitta Users
Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. (100% before 8/7/13
- 50% on or after 8/7/13 - NO REFUND after 8/31/13).
Please note: By
attending this event you consent/authorize the use & reproduction by The
Network of Vertafore Users Inc. (NetVU) of any photographs/video footage which
might be taken of you, negative or positive, for future NetVU promotional
purposes or display, printed or electronic. All images shall remain the
property of The Network of Vertafore Users Inc. You agree that no further
promises or compensation will be made by NetVU. This schedule is subject to
All attendees must be at least 18 years of age.