Associate Member Listing Code of Conduct
Your NetVU Associate Membership provides your firm with the following benefits:
- Visibility among 30,000 insurance agencies, carriers, MGAs/MGUs, and compliance organizations representing over 500,000 users of Vertafore solutions. NetVU members reside in every state and are supported by 55 local and virtual Chapters led by NetVU members.
- Access to Member registration rates for NetVU events including Regional Education Meetings, NetVU Conference, PowerUsers and Certification programs
- Access to NetVU’s online community (NCOM) *must sign code of conduct prior to access.
- Subscription to, and exposure in, NetVU e-newsletters and others communications
- A listing on NetVU’s website
- Opportunity to submit presentation ideas during the Call for Presentations for NetVU Events. (All Applications are subject to Committee review and approval.)
- Special recognition at NetVU events and within the Event App
- Priority selection and member pricing for NetVU Conference Exhibit Space
- Priority selection of sponsorship opportunities
Complete an Associate Membership Application* today and start taking advantage of all the benefits NetVU has to offer.
Associate Member Pricing:
- $750 annual membership dues
- If you join after July 1, your dues will be reduced to $500
Your Associate Membership grants access for three individuals to the benefits above, additional contacts may join for a fee of $75 per individual.
NetVU and Vertafore reserve the exclusive and total right to control all aspects of the conduct of its Associate Member Program; and specifically, it reserves the right to determine the eligibility and the right to accept or reject any Associate Member. NetVU and Vertafore retain the unilateral right and authority to deny access to or remove any individual or group that poses a threat, causes or may cause a legal confrontation, possesses an adverse posture to the goals and objectives of NetVU and/or Vertafore or engages in disruptive actions or activities during a NetVU function.
*Once your application has been approved, Associate Member contacts will be asked to sign and abide by our
Code of Conduct.