NetVU Education Resource Subscription
The NEW Education Resource Subscription gives NetVU members (Vertafore customers) access to knowledge and education that opens the door to help your organization fully utilize every function of your Vertafore system and reach your professional goals.
The initial subscription will include access to content provided through June 30.
The price is a per organization location and your subscription is available to all employees at your specific work location. The subscription allows NetVU members the ability to participate in education generally offered at Accelerate, powered by NetVU. A subscription is a great way to extend the learning typically held at Accelerate, powered by NetVU, to your entire staff.
There are two subscription tiers based on the size of your organization (one location):
Accelerate Education Subscriber Benefits:
All NetVU members have access to the following
- On-demand/recorded sessions designed to demonstrate efficient workflows utilizing Vertafore solutions. You will also hear about the latest features and updates to Vertafore products you use daily.
- In June, subscribers can attend collaborative peer-to-peer discussions facilitated by the presenters of the on-demand sessions.
- Each discussion registration will include suggested on-demand content that can help you become familiar with the topic.
- Unlimited access to 2021 Accelerate Education archives of the sessions included in on-demand content and live discussions.
(outside of subscription):
- NetVU Annual Meeting of Members - May 18, 2021
- Professional and personal development sessions presented by NetVU partners and industry experts
- Kickoff Week - May 25-27, 2021
- Carrier Week - June 29-July 1, 2021
- Community Experiences
- Community-sponsored sessions on our Events Calendar like chapter meetings and round tables
- Conversations on the NetVU Community, our online discussion forum. Join the Vertafore Product Communities to watch for posts continuing dialogue from Accelerate sessions.
Each organization location will have a designated company administrator
to pay for and subscribe on your organization's behalf.
Contact us at (972) 409-6200 if you need to make changes or have questions.
Learn more about Education Resource Subscriptions:
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.