Insurance Accounting Certification Program
NcIA - AMS360
NetVU is pleased to announce our next phase of our latest certification program, the NetVU Certified Insurance Accounting, NcIA, Certification. Starting in November, 2016, this designation will be available on-demand in a virtual environment.
How does an NcIA make a difference in your agency?
Insurance Accounting certificate holders are recognized as experts in their field. The program is an intense immersion into AMS360’s accounting features, as well as critical administrative functions. Graduates of this program have an expertise in the design and implementation of the system features that will assist your agency to full utilization.
The certification is designed for agency personnel with a minimum of two years accounting experience and two years experience with the accounting functions of AMS360 or AfW.
The NcIA – AMS360 is a three year certification. All certification holders must recertify every three years. For additional information, please visit the Recertification page for current recertification requirements. Additional resources will be added soon to help certificate holders stay current with the latest updates to AMS360 and Vertafore Agency Platform accounting functions.
What will an NcIA certification do?
- Provide you with the knowledge of AMS360 accounting parameters and functions.
- Develop your understanding of the impact of accounting setups and workflows on agency-wide processes and outcomes
- Improve operations for member agencies through increased utilization and standardization of accounting procedures and workflows
- Give experienced bookkeepers, accountants and accounting managers the opportunity to hone their skills and knowledge of both agency accounting and AMS360 accounting components
- Arm accounting personnel with the necessary skills to be subject matter experts who possess the in-depth knowledge necessary to contribute to the financial health of their agency
- Equip successful candidates with the tools and education necessary to act as trainer for other agency personnel in all aspects of AMS360 accounting features
- Grant certification holders access to a private, NcIA only community on NCOM, allowing members to serve as mentors and advisors to each other; certification holders will also have access to reference material and Best Practice Guides through this forum
- Certified members will be given special consideration when contacting Vertafore Support
Ready to begin?
For more details about the process of obtaining the NcIA designation, go to this NetVU University course to register and get specifics on the material that will be offered. First time to visit NetVU University? View this quick How-To Video on NCOM for all you need to know to access this valuable resource.