September 23-26, 2019-Irving, TX
System Administrators using Sagitta will not want to miss out on the training and prestigious distinction of the NetVU Certified System Administrator – Sagitta.
This on-site immersion course are for those seeking to attain the NcSA-Sagitta designation. This course includes classroom instruction by current designees, as well as written study and reference material. A comprehensive test of knowledge is administered at the conclusion of the classroom instruction.
How does an NcSA make a difference in your agency?
As an owner or manager, you will soon realize the return on your investment. Certified System Administrators are recognized as experts in their field. The program is an intense immersion into Sagitta, as well as the latest technology. Graduates of this program have an expertise in the design and implementation of the system features that will assist your agency to full utilization.
Taught by NcSA Sagitta alumni, this certification is designed for System Administrators and other key agency personnel who would benefit from an in-depth understanding of the Sagitta system. You will not only learn the topics covered in the syllabus, but learn from peers and build strong and valuable network connections.
Benefits of NcSA include: Access to a private, NcSA only Community on NCOM. Members of this Community will serve as mentors and advisors to each other and have access to reference material and Best Practice Guides.
- Fee –$1495 (Breakfast and lunch included all days)
- Dates – September 23-26, 2019. Classes will begin 9:00 a.m. Monday and will end by noon on Thursday. It is recommended that you book your return flight after 2:00 p.m.
- Computer - Please bring a laptop for testing and hands-on experience.
- Dress – Business Casual
- Airport - DFW International Airport (DFW) or Dallas Love Field (DAL)
- Accommodations – Holiday Inn Las Colinas - 110 West John Carpenter Frwy - 972-650-1600 – NetVU Corporate Rate Code: 786850388 | Next door to the NetVU offices.
Bruce Westman, Vertafore | Kate O'Toole, The Hilb Group | Linda Findlay, OneGroup
- General Knowledge
- Client Services
- Financial Management
- Life Cycle of a Transaction
- Next Version Review
- Testing (Testing should be finished by noon. It is recommended you book your return flight after 2:00 p.m.)
Cancellations received in writing 30 days prior to class will be fully refunded. Those received in writing between 15-30 days out will be refunded at 50% to cover advanced costs. NO REFUNDS on requests made less than 15 days prior to event.
**Subject to cancellation due to participation.
Questions? Contact Us.