Skip to main content
Committees and Work Groups
NcSA Sagitta Certification
New Hire Training - AMS360
Associate Member List
Savvy Seasonal Savings
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
NetVU Volunteer Leader One Voice Call
Thursday, November 2, 2023
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Central
If you serve in any capacity on a NetVU committee, ambassador group, work group, task force or other volunteer guided group this call is for you.
NetVU's quarterly One Voice Call unites NetVU volunteer leaders through shared goals. These calls are designed to help our leaders be educated, equipped, and empowered to serve NetVU members. We aim to create a more connected community and new advocates for NetVU, Vertafore, our industry, and ourselves. The development of better-informed NetVU members leads to higher effectiveness.
• Build a greater awareness of NetVU member resources to be knowledgeable advocates
• Hear key updates from Vertafore including where Vertafore is going in next three months
• Grow your leadership skills
• Learn about key industry initiatives and partnerships
• Connect to peers for sharing best practices on supporting successful member communities and increasing efficiency by learning from others
Join the session prepared to share your webcam and participate in chat and the live discussion. Conversations will be built around topics to meet volunteer leadership needs. Expect content and discussions to focus on efforts to move NetVU leaders and the industry forward.
About NetVU: NetVU is an independent, volunteer-driven organization whose members use Vertafore technology solutions. We connect our members to share experiences, workplace needs, and professional goals.
• We believe in adding value to & having a positive impact on our members
• We do that by building communities of trusted resources
• Ultimately…we discover and share better ways to achieve business goals
There is no cost for NetVU members to register for this session. Login to register below.
Be sure to select the orange Register Myself button below, and follow prompts to check out. Once your registration is complete, you'll receive two emails automatically: 1) A NetVU Registration Receipt and 2) Your Zoom Confirmation with your unique login information to save the event to your calendar.
For assistance registering, contact
Use the edit icon (
) to update your registration information and preferences.
Show all 34
Show all 34
Small Agency Round Table
AMS360 & Sagitta: Making Download Work For You, Part 3
Navigating the AI/ML Landscape for E&O Risk Reduction
BenefitPoint Users Group NetVU Chapter: Renewals