Vertafore to Celebrate 50th Anniversary at NetVU’s Upcoming “Accelerate” Event in Cincinnati
InsurTech Conference to Highlight Customer Success, Technology, Learning
Posted on: 5/09/2019 | Cincinnati
Vertafore, the leader in modern insurance technology for independent agents, MGAs, carriers, states and regulators, today announced the company will celebrate its 50th anniversary at the upcoming Accelerate conference in Ohio, centrally located for many in the insurance industry.
Accelerate, powered by NetVU (Network of Vertafore Users), will feature prominent speakers including Pulitzer Prize-winner Charles Duhigg, Forrester analyst Ellen Carney, industry editor Patricia Harman and insurance thought leaders and consultants Steve Anderson and Tom Doran. The conference will also feature customer-driven education opportunities; an Innovation Lab where customers can brainstorm product improvement; and a TechHub where customers can meet directly with product specialists and product announcements related to improving the customer experience:
- What: Accelerate, Powered by NetVU
- Who: The largest gathering of Vertafore users and industry professionals from across the independent agent channel — thousands of visitors and exhibitors
- When: Opening on May 20; conference spans May 21-23
- A press briefing will be held on May 20 at 4:30 pm ET and includes an overview of news and Vertafore initiatives by CEO Amy Zupon, as well as happy hour drinks and refreshments.
- Where: Duke Energy Convention Center (525 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202)
“At Vertafore, we express our core value with the mantra ‘customer success is our success,” said Amy Zupon, CEO of Vertafore. “I look forward to celebrating five decades of customer success at Accelerate with the launch of the Vertafore All Stars program, honoring 50 independent agencies and individuals that are driving impact in their communities—we are proud to call them partners. I’m excited about the opportunity to meet Vertafore users face-to-face, share innovation news, and discuss initiatives to build on our mutual success.”
Accelerate is a must-attend event for everyone using Vertafore solutions and insurance industry professionals, providing essential opportunities to learn about new trends and innovations in the InsurTech space and work with product specialists to get the most out of technology investments. Vertafore recently announced its partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its preferred cloud provider, and the conference will allow Vertafore users to learn more about how the agreement will drive innovation and automate insurance processes.
“At Accelerate, Vertafore customers get a chance to network with peers, learn new tips, hear from leaders, and participate in hands-on demonstrations,” said Mike Foy, chairman of the NetVU executive board of directors. “It’s all about customer success, and the recent appointment of Linda Dodson as NetVU executive director underscores that commitment, with her extensive experience with the independent agent channel.”
Notable events at the conference include:
- 5/21: General session luncheon with Vertafore CEO Amy Zupon to discuss what’s new at Vertafore
- 5/21: Question and answer session with Vertafore CEO Amy Zupon and The Anderson Agency Report President Steve Anderson on the topic of the future of independent insurance agencies
- 5/21: Tom Doran, SVP of Reagan Consulting, producer of the Best Practices Study for insurance, will address how to become a top-performing insurance agency
- 5/21-5/23: TechHub hands-on learning and user-led education sessions
- 5/21-5/23: Innovation Labs, where customers can provide direct feedback on products, processes and user experiences, as well as brainstorm improvements
- 5/22: General session luncheon with NetVU leaders and keynote speaker Charles Duhigg, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Businessand Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business
- 5/22: Joint presentation by Vertafore CTO Greg Ingino and Patricia Harman, editor in chief of Claims magazine, on how technology is reshaping insurance and the customer experience
- 5/23: Speech by Ellen Carney, principal analyst serving application development and delivery professionals at Forrester, on new types of risks that agencies need to understand
“Accelerate is unique because it’s an event for Vertafore customers that is organized and led by Vertafore customers,” said Dodson. “That means it’s 100% focused on the customer experience, with an Innovation Lab to help our members stay ahead of the curve, customer-led learning sessions and a host of educational opportunities, customer-support initiatives, and networking activities. It’s fitting that we’re hosting the event in Cincinnati, as Ohio is home to some of the largest insurance providers in the nation,” Dodson added.
Find out more about the conference at www.netvu.org/web/Accelerate. To learn more about Vertafore's suite of integrated insurance agency management solutions, visit www.vertafore.com.
For over 50 years, Vertafore, the leader in modern insurance technology, has built and supported superior InsurTech solutions to connect every point of the distribution channel. Vertafore's agency management, ratings, regulation, compliance, and connectivity products streamline workflows, improve efficiency and drive productivity for more North American insurance professionals than any other provider—including more than 20,000 agencies, over 1,000 carriers and 23 state governments. Through a continual focus on operational excellence, development of innovative solutions, and alignment with key industry partners, Vertafore is leading the way for customers of all sizes by delivering results that make a difference. For more information about Vertafore, visit www.vertafore.com.
NetVU is an independent national member organization committed to providing industry advocacy, world-class education and networking to more than 25,000 insurance agencies, carriers and MGAs, and more than 500,000 users of Vertafore's solutions. NetVU's leaders envision a thriving, profitable insurance industry fueled by vibrant, efficient firms that fully leverage everything Vertafore's products have to offer.
©2019 Vertafore and the Vertafore logo are registered trademarks of Vertafore. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Alexea Candreva, SSPR | 719-475-0370 | email@example.com